[one_half]English Rows Dental Group provides uncompromising excellence in dental care. We promise to make your dental experience as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Our patients can expect from us:
- A high degree of professional skill and ability
- Continuous improvement at all levels. We studiously keep abreast of advances in the dental sciences.
- A creative and compassionate professional environment.
- Integrity to perform all services to the best of our knowledge and ability.
- An explanation of our findings resulting from a thorough diagnosis and the establishment of a fee for the dentistry to be performed.
Working together, we can provide you with a healthy smile that will last a lifetime. To accomplish this goal, we believe we must expect the following from our patients:
- To make and keep scheduled appointments as indicated according to individual mouth conditions.
- A conscientious effort to follow our instructions on home care and oral hygiene.
- A definite arrangement for the payment of fees.
- For safety reasons, young children will not be left unattended during your appointment.
Please take a few minutes to review the content on our website to familiarize yourself with our doctors, staff and services. We look forward to your first visit.
Being well-prepared will relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling about your dental care. Please take the time to review the following informative links. Download, print and complete these required patient information forms and please bring them with you for your first appointment.
- Patient Privacy–HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF)
- Patient’s Acknowledgment of Privacy Rules Form (PDF)
- New Patient Registration Form (PDF)
- Dental History Form (PDF)
- Medical History Form (PDF)
- Caries Risk Assessment Form (PDF)