So what causes that embarrassing smell generating from your mouth?
Knowing the reasons behind bad breath can help you prevent that next embarrassing encounter.
Bad breath can be caused by a number of reasons which can include:
- Ex: Garlic, Onions, Coffee, Spicy foods.
- Not only does this cause bad breath, but it can also cause oral cancers.
- Dental issues
- Gum disease and cavities are a big contributor to bad breath.
- Without proper teeth brushing techniques, bacteria is still prevalent in the mouth causing build up.
- Dry mouth
- a lack of saliva can cause dry mouth which can be a reason for bad breath.
- Respiratory issues and Sinus infections can result in bad breath.